Always available to answer questions
Can you quote my project?
Vos Glass offers exceptional quality materials and workmanship at competitive prices, from basic to custom. Budget consultation can be done in our Resource Center. On-site measuring is necessary for accurate dimensions and final pricing.
What are my payment options?
If you do not have an active account, 50% deposit is required at the time of the order, balance due upon completion. We accept all major forms of payment including cash, check, VISA, Discover and MasterCard.
What’s the process for scheduling installation and what do I need to consider when making my appointment?
- Scheduling - Your installation will be scheduled after we receive or fabricate the products selected. Generally there is a 2-3 week lead time required for shower and tub enclosures. Please plan to order and schedule your job as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary delays. The turnaround time for custom cut mirrors is approximately 3-5 days.
- Room Temperature - Room temperature should be at least 65 degrees 24 hours prior to and after installation.
- Time of Arrival - It isn’t always possible to give an exact arrival time. We will do our best to give you an approximate time of arrival.
- Pets - We would prefer, for your pet's safety and ours, that you keep your pets out of the area during the time of installation.
- Electric - Please make sure power is on.
- Furniture - The area should be free of obstructions, unless previously arranged.
What happens to my old materials after they are replaced with new?
Please inform your salesperson if you require removal and disposal of the old materials. The cost will be calculated into your quote. While we will be careful during the removal process, damage may still occur due to the sealers and adhesives used for the original installation. Vos Glass is not responsible for necessary repairs.
What do you recommend I use to clean my new glass products?
Cleaning - Clean mirrors and shower enclosures per manufacturer's recommendations. If you are unfamiliar with cleaning procedures, see our installers for tips and literature.